Welcome to Eta’s documentation!¶
- Getting Started with Eta
- Installating Eta
- Updating Eta
- Running Your First Program
- Setting up your first EPM Project
- Learning Eta
- Interacting with Java
- Quick Start
- Defining a Java Wrapper Type
- Marshaling between Java and Eta types
- The Java Monad
- Java Foreign Import Declarations
- Working With the Java Monad
- Working With Subclasses
- Working With Java Generics
- Working With Java Interfaces
- Exporting Eta Methods
- Add Java Files to Your Project
- Contact Us
- Eta User Guide
- EPM User Guide
- Eta FAQ
- What is Eta?
- Where does the name “Eta” come from?
- Is Eta ready to use?
- When will Eta make its first official release?
- Will Eta have an interpreter and support TemplateHaskell in the future?
- Will Eta be compatible with GHC 8?
- Why not make Eta a part of GHC? What will be different about the two?
- How does Eta compare to GHC in performance?
- Why not work along with Haskell.org and help them improve their infrastructure and tooling?
- Why Eta and not Haskell?
- Is Eta very different from GHC 7.10.3 in its initial state?
- How is Eta different from Frege?
- Will Eta support CLR/.NET?
Indices and tables¶
The documentation is currently incomplete. As there are many similarities with GHC 7.10.3, one can consult the corresponding user guide for language-level details.